Thursday, October 26, 2006

i've just learned something really f*ed about the quebec health care system. i've developed this lower back pain, a combination of spending my day sitting down at work and playing bball with the guys. i recently consulted two doctors who told me something in my back is basically pinching my sciatic never... which then creates pain in my lower back and all the way down my leg. they both referred me over to do physio, only that is *not* covered by our provincial healthcare plan. which will require me to shed several hundred dollars worth of treatement.

however, if surgery is required, the government will pay for it.

so basically, if i was a bit tight on money, i should just wait until my situation got worse so that i'd get free surgery.

prevention, though, comes at a price.

lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home