Thursday, February 15, 2007

i am handing in my resignation today. those who've been around in the past 3 years and over know how much i loved my job and really put my heart into it. lately, though, i've been experiencing little fractures of the soul and, well, morals which lead me to think that it was maybe time to move on. god, i only recently realized how i really am getting cynical about people and life in general.

the plan: get my teaching degree (and, mostly, licence!) and work as a teach/sub/tutor on the side. i need the energy and positive impact kids have on my life.

however, it does means that for the next few months it will have to be the uncertainty of having two jobs where i'm on call, which means i can either be overworked or ridiculously poor.

i know, though, that both my mind and my body need this break.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aya! That is crazy J! Good to recognize when something is affecting your well being and ending it. Good luck in your teaching pursuits, I am sure you will do well and it will much better for you well being.

-M.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Ron Southern said...

A very different note than the most recent post! Mood swing, indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home